Bihub (referred to as “us”, “we”, or “our”) operates https://bihubt.bintegra.si (the “Site”) and the application Bihub with its respective mobile apps (the “Services”). In this page, we inform you about of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of Personal Information we receive from users of our application or visit our site.
We provide online applications that you may use to manage, read, reply and publish on social media and email channels (the “Services”). In providing the Services, we may collect Personal Information, which means information about a User.
Information Collection And Use
When you apply for a trial or registration with Bihub, we collect some personal information about you which includes:
- your full name,
- email address,
- company name,
- telephone number,
- and a username which is assigned to you after registration.
Once you have a user in Bihub or you are a registered user, we may also collect the following:
- Content, comments, images, posts, messages, emails that you receive and publish through Bihub Services (to the profiles you connected).
- Information that you send us when sending questions, asking for support or assistance or general comments.
- Information related to the login and logout of the Services.
- Information related to your device, operating system, browser that you use when accessing the Services.
In addition, you may register and login to Bihub account using Supported Platforms such as Facebook. When you register with a Supported Platform or when you link a Supported Platform to your Bihub account, we may access other information related to your social profiles, always with your consent. When that occurs, a prompt will inform you of the details that will be accessible by Bihub, this occurs at the moment of connecting any of your Social Profiles to Bihub.
The collected information is used for the following purposes:
- To identify you when you log in to your account to our Services.
- To enable you to use the Services and applications.
- To verify transactions you for security, and authentication purposes (including security tokens for communication with installed Third-Party Apps).
- To analyze the Website, or the other Services and information about our visitors, in order to improve our content and Services.
- To contact you about your account and provide support.
- To bill and collect money owed to us. This includes sending you emails, invoices, receipts, notices of delinquency, and alerting you if we need a payment information.
- To collect (non-identifiable) statistics about users of our Services for our internal analysis.
- To keep you informed about our Services which you have requested from us, assuming you have indicated you would like to be contacted for these purposes.
We do not share information or your personal data with third parties, except in the following cases:
- when you explicitly consent to the disclosure of such information to a third party when connecting to a third-party service that asks you if you consent to such sharing (e.g. Facebook login);
- where we are legally required to do so, such as in response to court orders or legal process, or to establish, protect, or exercise our legal rights or to defend against legal claims or demands
When you visit our website, request a trial or register to use Bihub, we store “cookies,” which are strings of code, on your computer. We use those cookies to collect information about when you visit our Website, when you access the Services, your browser type and version, your operating system, and other similar information. You may turn off cookies that have been placed on your computer by following the instructions on your browser, but if you block our cookies, it may be more difficult (and maybe even impossible) to use the Services.
Also the Services use “session cookies”, which improve your user experience by storing certain information from your current visit on your device, such as log-in information. These enable us to remember your log-in session so you can easily access our Services. Without these session cookies, we would not be able to provide the Services to you.
Certain Personal Information, most notably log-in details, is encrypted during transmission using TLS. Once validated within our system, passwords are deleted from our system. In addition, Bihub uses third-party vendors and hosting partners such as Amazon Web Services, Digital Ocean to provide the necessary software, hardware, storage and related technologies to run the Services. These vendors have been selected for their high standards of both physical and technological security.
We use industry best practices to keep any information collected and/or transmitted to the Third-Party Apps or platform secure (e.g. the integration or communication between Bihub and Facebook). This includes the use of HTTPS with TLS (Transport Layer Security), which encrypts all transmitted data, and OAuth 2.0 protocols for authentication and data transfer to Supported Platforms and Third-Party Apps.
At the moment we do not have access to your credit card information, all payments in Bihub are done offline, but it might change in the future.
Please bear in mind that submission of information over the Internet is never entirely secure. We cannot guarantee the security of information you submit via the Services whilst it is in transit over the Internet and any such submission is at your own risk.
We recommend that after you finish using our Services you log out of your account at the end of every session and not leave a logged-in account unattended for any period of time, especially when sharing a computer or device with other people.
The “Services” may contain links to other websites. Bihub is not responsible for the actions, practices, or content of such websites linked to or from the the Site or Services. You understand that such websites may have their own legal documents to which you must agree to prior to using and that we have no control over these legal documents. As always, you understand that it is Your responsibility to verify Your legal use of a website as well as use of information from the website with the corresponding website owner
In case of any question you can contact us in the following address:
Phone: +386 (0) 2 620 4861 /2
Fax: +386 (0) 2 620 4863
Fill out the following form and we will contact you as soon as possible.
VAT ID: 90439139
Registration ID: 3707075000
Transactional bank account:
at SKB, d.d. bank
Phone: +386 (0) 2 620 4861 /2
Fax: +386 (0) 2 620 4863